- Discover the results of the NEPTUNE accelerator in new cross-sectoral and cross-border industrial value-chains
Discover the results of the NEPTUNE accelerator in new cross-sectoral and cross-border industrial value-chains
Since the launch of the NEPTUNE accelerator in 2016, 41 European SMEs have received support for innovative projects in new cross-sectoral and cross-border industrial value chains between Water, Maritime, Aerospace, ICT & Microelectronics, Agriculture, Logistics, Creative, Energy and Mobility.
The organizations of the international consortia are travelling to Brussels to the NETPUNE showcase event which will be held at La Tricoterie on 17 October 2018, from 09.30 to 18.00.
By joining the event, you will learn more about the project successes and the Blue Economy trends and opportunities.
Your participation will enable you to:
- attend the four thematic sessions, where some of the project teams shall pitch their projects and answer your questions;
- discuss with the international consortia of more than 30 supported projects, who will be present in a booth and present their projects to the visitors;
- register to the two B2B sessions;
- take the opportunity for networking with SMEs, Large groups, European Commission representatives, industry experts and cluster organisations during the networking lunch; and
- network with numerous regions that have chosen Blue Growth amongst their Smart Specialisation strategy priorities.