AT THE REGIONAL LEVEL, WE SEEK TO:
- Improve the awareness and understanding of space technologies in member regions;
- Fully exploit the potential of space applications in support of public policies for a better-informed decision-making;
- Bridge EU space policies and programs to regional strategies, to better anchor space uses to the needs of territories and citizens;
- Strengthen and develop local space communities;
- Raise the profile and visibility of space-related activities and capabilities;
- Integrate the space dimension in regional innovation and SME programs and policies.
AT THE INTERREGIONAL LEVEL, WE SEEK TO:
- Support local politicians, entrepreneurs, researchers, and students in grasping relevant opportunities at European level;
- Build strong European partnerships and mobilize solid initiatives in a broad range of sectors;
- Enhance cross-sectorial exchanges amongst operators from different economic sectors, such as agriculture, digital, tourism, maritime, etc.
AT THE EUROPEAN LEVEL, WE SEEK TO:
- Advocate the key role of regions in developing the space market, by recognizing them as drivers of the demand for space-based services and products;
- Relay the regional dimension of European space policies and programs towards the European institutions;
- Provide members with timely information on the latest developments of European space policies and programs related to regional space uses in relevant application domains.