With global disasters on the rise, planning and management of emergency response have never been more important; join us for a free webinar where we will show you how to access important satellite data and information for emergency response and disaster risk management. Speakers actively involved in Copernicus Emergency Response service and International Disaster Charter will talk about their experience of using EO to monitor natural disasters and will provide information for emergency response.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eo-data-access-for-emergency-response-and-disaster-risk-management-webinar-tickets-126244700297
You will hear from and will be able to ask questions to:
- Attilio Gambardella: Policy officer at the European Commission in Directorate-General for Defence Industry and Space, responsible for the Copernicus Emergency Management Service.
- Jesús San-Miguel-Ayanz: Development lead and coordinator of the European Forest Fire Information System (EFFIS) and the Global Wildfire Information System (GWIS), European Commission Joint Research Centre.
- Antonio Tabasco Cabezas: Head Remote Sensing Applications and Services Division at GMV
- David Hodgson: Executive Secretariat member of the International Charter Space and Major Disasters
- Dr David Moore: National Centre of Earth Observation (NCEO) at the University of Leicester.
This is the second webinar in the Data Access series delivered by CoRdiNet project in partnership with UK National Centre of Earth Observation (NCEO).