NEREUS organises the next meeting with its Associate Members on Thursday, 24th June 2021, 11.30 – 13.00h via Webex. The focus of this meeting will be on aerospace clusters and districts. In this regard, NEREUS invites aerospace clusters and districts from NEREUS-regions and amongst our associate partners to actively participate in the discussion. The agenda of the meeting can be downloaded here (link).
Please note, that online registration via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nereus-associate-members-meeting-tickets-157776601061 is mandatory for all participants and a prerequisite to get information on how to connect to the call.
Speakers of the meeting:
- Ms Natalia Martinez Paramo, Head of Unit of SMP/COSME pillar in EISMEA (The European Innovation Council and SME Executive Agency) would give an introduction into the new Single Market Program. EISMEA succeeds the former Executive Agency for SMEs (EASME) and is responsible to implement the European Innovation Council and manages other EU programmes focusing on SME support, innovation, and the single market;
- Mr. Giuseppe Acierno, President DTA (Apulian Aerospace District);
- Ms Maude PERIER-CAMBY (European Projects Manager Internationalisation of SMEs) from the Aerospace Valley (Toulouse, Occitanie region);
- Mr. Lucio Bernardini and Mr. Valerio Tramutoli (TERN, Basilicata);
- Ms. Baerbel Deisting (bavAIRia e.V., Bavria).
All the material from the last meeting with NEREUS Associate Members, held in February 2021, is published on the website: meeting with the Associate Partners in February 2021
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at Nereus.Secretary@euroinbox.com