From 15th to 17th May, 2023, Venice will host the first edition of Space Meetings Veneto, a new global business event dedicated to the space industry that brings together professionals from across various industries to discuss the latest developments in the world of satellite applications, innovative technologies, supply chains, and investment.
More information and registration here (link).
THIS FIRST EDITION WILL COVER 4 TOPICS
- Investing in space and aeronautics
- Space supply chain in a new space economy
- Space applications for agriculture, wine and environment monitoring
- Innovative aerospace technologies for viticulture
Download the leaflet here (link).
Veneto is one of the leading regional economies in Italy that houses a highly specialized and competitive pool of manufacturing companies. Veneto is a full-member region (link).
- Hedge funds
• Venture capital
• R&D centers
• Space agencies
• International organizations
• Promotion agencies
• Industry OEMs
• Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
• Satellite downstream services providers
• Technology solution providers
• Data analysts
• Software providers
• Vineyard managers
• Wine producers
• Trade retailers