How are local and regional authorities across Europe benefitting and innovating by using Copernicus, the European Union’s Earth Observation Programme?
Join us for the release of the publication
“The Ever Growing Use of Copernicus Across Europe’s Regions”
during a debate and festive get-together at the European Parliament,
on the 22nd November 2018, from 18.00 to 20.30
Organized by NEREUS, together with the European Commission and the European Space Agency, the event targets public authorities, decision-makers, entrepreneurs and students and will be hosted by Member of European Parliament Ricardo SERRÃO SANTOS.
What can you expect?
- You will have the unique opportunity to listen to first-hand experiences by civil servants who are on the front line to efficiently deliver public services thanks to Copernicus.
- You will liaise with those who are changing the way public policies are delivered thanks to Copernicus and discuss with Members of European Parliament and regional politicians.
- You will network with regional representatives, politicians, and the major stakeholders of Europe’s Earth observation field;
- You will receive free copies of the publication “The Ever Growing Uses of Copernicus across Europe’s Regions”
- Press representatives will have the chance to address questions to high-level speakers and users of the European Union’s Copernicus programme
Drinks and finger food will be kindly offered by the organizers.
Stay tuned, and tweet #Copernicus4Regions!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The maximum number of participants that can be accommodated in the salons of the Members of European Parliament has been reached.
We have been forced to close registration on the 12th of November.
We are pleased to communicate that the event will be streamed online.