A set of webinars on the Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP), the new innovative funding tool for the development of EGNSS applications tailored to public authorities (click here to page 100 for more details on this specific funding opportunity).
The aim of these webinars is to:
- Discuss about innovation areas in EGNSS downstream applications where public authorities can apply and benefit from;
- Inform about the general Pre-Commercial Procurement concept, the participation rules and conditions and
- Announce the upcoming funding opportunities on this topic.
Please find below the connection links to the session of your interest:
- 23 September at 10.30-11.30 am CEST: Maritime
- 26 September at 15:00-16:00 pm CEST: Rail
- 27 September at 10:00-11:00 am CEST: Aviation
- 30 September at 15:00-16:00 pm CEST: Timing & Synchronisation
You can also find more information on this year past workshop on ‘EGNSS Innovation procurement opportunities within Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe’ here.
For more information you may contact MARKET@gsa.europa.eu